Pagan+Politics welcomes your feedback, insight, and commentary. Because this site wants to foster an atmosphere that is welcoming to everyone, please take note of our comment policy.
1. Please keep discussions civil. A civil discussion is free of personal attacks, rudeness, and aggressive behaviors that lead to conflict. We realize that you are human, so minor and isolated incidents of incivility will generally be tolerated so long as a pattern of incivility does not emerge.
2. Debate the idea(s), not the person. As noted above, personal attacks aren’t welcome. Avoid insulting “cute” nicknames for political parties and famous personages that get thrown around the rest of the political blogosphere.
3. Comments that are libelous, defamatory, pornographic, harassing, threatening, or hateful (racially, ethnically, or religiously) will be deleted without debate.
4. A pattern of incivility, hostility and harassment towards other readers, or unwillingness to respect the rules laid out here, will result in a permanent ban from this site.
5. Unless specifically called for, do not post advertisements for your business/school/site/etsy shop in the comments.
This site is our “hall”, and we expect guests to Pagan+Politics to abide by the concept of hospitality. A sacred concept found throughout the ancient pagan world. Spirited discourse, debate, and even vehement disagreement, is fine, but as guests enjoying your stay here, we ask you to remember that hospitality is reciprocal. In return for us assuming your good intentions, and providing a sounding-board on important issues, we ask for to you abide by our guidelines.